Wednesday 31 October 2012

◕‿◕ Happy November

Assalamualaikum...

hye and happy november everyone...;) said Goodbye October, Hi November. Goodbye heartbreak, hello love... wishing this month is more awesome then another month....;)

say hiiii :)

here my short long summary goes for my november wishes ~~

❧  more blessings from Allah. Amin...
❧  be a better person
❧  be a mature lady
❧  spend a long day wif my fmily
❧  having a great birthday, good surprises from mum n dad ~ yeaahh, i'm almost sweet 19th
❧  gain my weight ----------> 4*+++ kg
❧  get more money for shopping
❧  get a new phone (glxy note mybeee )
❧  new shoes
❧  new bag
❧  less stress
❧  less drama
❧  less pain
❧  less problems
❧  more happiness
❧  more laugh 
❧  no more tears 
❧  no more problems.
❧  no more getting hurt
❧  a better love life...winkwink ~i'm yours
❧  perform well in uni 
❧  no wasting time anymore  
❧  get better grades, Amin...
❧  no more getting bad score ~say NO !!
❧  exam successfully and satisfactorily  A++++ -----> 4.00
❧  to complete all my assignments on time.... pewittt, haha (mata ke atas, tgn di bahu =.=')
❧  days without a lot of homework and test ( mybee)
❧  watch Breaking Dawn Part 2
❧  watch Lagenda Budak Setan 2
❧  watch Istanbul Aku Datang ~ tomok berlakon taw :)
❧  create best memories with buddies
❧  more more more.....  ^____________^

Dear November, please don't disappoint me :)

Hopefully november become the beginning of months my luck of any problem happened...i let everything in God's hand, God know whats the best for me. All I can do is to be better and pray, Amin... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment